Last Minute CLE!!
Video replays of prior St. Joseph County Bar Association Seminars
All day–Thursday, December 5th and Thursday, December 19th from 8:30 a.m.—3:30 p.m.
(up to 6 CLE, including 2 ethics hours will be available).
- 8:30 a.m. “A Witte Review of 2013 Discipline Cases” (Hon. Michael Witte) (1 hour Ethics)
- 9:30 a.m. “Sex, Ethics and Other Things That Don’t Mix” (Hon. Michael Gotsch) (1 hour Ethics)
- 10:30 a.m. “Calling the Balls and Strikes- Observations of a Benchwarmer” (Hon. Christopher Nuechterlein) (1 CLE)
- 11:30 p.m. “Sex and Summary Judgments” (Hon. Michael Scopelitis) (1 CLE)
- 12:30 p.m. “Discovering and Using Social Media in Criminal and Civil Trials” (John Conway & Barbara Brook) (1 CLE)
- 2:30 p.m. “The Scorch of Litigation, The Ecstasy of Trial” (Jim Groves & Mag. David T. Ready) (1 CLE)
Cost: $35.00 per CLE hour for SJCBA members.